Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to United Duel Academy. Please stay active and make a good use of the forum.
Make sure you read the academy rules here.
Make sure you introduce yourself to us here.
Do you need to get tested to be in one of the dorms? Just post a request in a new topic in the Test Requests forum here.
Do you have any suggestions to make the academy better? Just post them here.

Cosmo Blazer Thread...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

Cosmo Blazer Thread... Empty
PostSubject: Cosmo Blazer Thread...   Cosmo Blazer Thread... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:15 am

Cosmo Blazer:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmo_Blazer
http://the808blog.com/2012/11/27/cosmo-blazer-visual-spoiler/

Hello RTA, i'm almost sure most of you know the new YGO TCG set is coming up soon, with sneak peak events next Saturday the 19th. Just want to hear anybody's input regarding the set. Post here:

- Are you going to the sneak peak event?
- Cards your looking forward too pulling/trading for?
- Cards you think is considered to be the money card of the set? Best card of the set?
- Cards you think is overhyped in the set?
- Comments about the new fire theme (fire fist) within the set and impact on meta?
- Other comments about the set?

% yes, i will be going as it has been a ritual for me as long as i can remember
% i actually want the plover but feel it will be hard to get...
% plover is one of them for sure...
% ...
% ... need to review the card list and make an assesment of the set...
% horse prince... lol synchro's are not forgotten by konami Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Shi En
Chancellor
Obsidian Shi En

Cosmo Blazer Thread... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Blazer Thread...   Cosmo Blazer Thread... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:48 pm

Entr0py wrote:
Cosmo Blazer:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmo_Blazer
http://the808blog.com/2012/11/27/cosmo-blazer-visual-spoiler/

Hello RTA, i'm almost sure most of you know the new YGO TCG set is coming up soon, with sneak peak events next Saturday the 19th. Just want to hear anybody's input regarding the set. Post here:

- Are you going to the sneak peak event?
- Cards your looking forward too pulling/trading for?
- Cards you think is considered to be the money card of the set? Best card of the set?
- Cards you think is overhyped in the set?
- Comments about the new fire theme (fire fist) within the set and impact on meta?
- Other comments about the set?

% yes, i will be going as it has been a ritual for me as long as i can remember
% i actually want the plover but feel it will be hard to get...
% plover is one of them for sure...
% ...
% ... need to review the card list and make an assesment of the set...
% horse prince... lol synchro's are not forgotten by konami Very Happy
So many cards in there make me say DA FAWQ??? and others I just want to punch in the face..... I might if I have the money to spare I will go to the sneak peak.
Fire Fist has been doing a lot in the OCG, even beat wind-ups in a few tournaments, but I don't think it will be a tier 1 deck. I'm hoping to pull Fire Fist stuff. Not so sure what the most over-hyped card really is in the set...

Money cards:
Dark fire Fist - Yushi (When he first comes out, probably about 20-25 until the pack is released)
Terror Fang Wolf, Dire Wolf (I would say it will be possibly 25-30)
Lightning Plover (I think prolly about 20-25)
Pyrorex the Elemental Lord (I think about 30-40 until people realize he is a bad card lol)
Breakthrough Skill (I will prolly assume it will be somewhere between 20-25 to start then if it does good, go up a little otherwise just drop a little)
Charging Fire Fist - Soko (Such a good card with Fire Fist, this card should be up in price, possibly around 30)

Best card in the set:
Fire Fist (the entire set) lol
Back to top Go down
https://ragnarokturboacademy.forumotion.com

Cosmo Blazer Thread...
Page 1 of 1