Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to United Duel Academy. Please stay active and make a good use of the forum.
Make sure you read the academy rules here.
Make sure you introduce yourself to us here.
Do you need to get tested to be in one of the dorms? Just post a request in a new topic in the Test Requests forum here.
Do you have any suggestions to make the academy better? Just post them here.

Back in a blaze of glory

Go down 
+2
Codknight
axelablaze
6 posters
AuthorMessage
axelablaze

axelablaze

Back in a blaze of glory Empty
PostSubject: Back in a blaze of glory   Back in a blaze of glory I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:11 pm

It's the triumphant return of axelablaze!

It's been a long time, guys. REALLY long. I took quite a break from the game this semester. College life with meetings almost every night, homework to do, and I finally got a girlfriend too (most of my time was devoted to her honestly XD).

That being said I've kept up with all of the latest Yu-Gi-Oh! news this entire time. I haven't played in a long time, but I've still got it. I'm going to experiment around with the different decks out there. It's funny that I'm most comfortable with Mermails considering my name is "axelablaze," but whatever.

Glad to be back, hope we all get along, and happy dueling!
Back to top Go down
http://axelablaze.tumblr.com
Codknight
Teacher
Codknight

PostSubject: Re: Back in a blaze of glory   Back in a blaze of glory I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Welcome back
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: Back in a blaze of glory   Back in a blaze of glory I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:31 pm

Thanks. Glad to be back~
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: Back in a blaze of glory   Back in a blaze of glory I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:03 pm

welcome back axel... wow, its like UDA reunited part 2 lol... good to see you back with good developments going on in your life Very Happy
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: Back in a blaze of glory   Back in a blaze of glory I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:24 am

Makes me wonder if anyone else from UDA got the PM and decided to join in. Definitely a few people from the old gang not here. Of course, I remember some of the details of the developments, so that's understandable. Things have changed quite a bit though.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Shi En
Chancellor
Obsidian Shi En

PostSubject: Re: Back in a blaze of glory   Back in a blaze of glory I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:07 pm

Welcome back bud Smile Hopefully we can get the Academy like we had United Duel Academy, minus the crap 12 pulled.
Back to top Go down
https://ragnarokturboacademy.forumotion.com
Chaos Neo
Administrator
Chaos Neo

PostSubject: Re: Back in a blaze of glory   Back in a blaze of glory I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:16 pm

Welcome back, long time no see
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: Back in a blaze of glory   Back in a blaze of glory I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:30 am

Building the academy back up would definitely be awesome. Also, the Galaxy Eye spam is not missed either. Just saying. Razz
Back to top Go down
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

PostSubject: Re: Back in a blaze of glory   Back in a blaze of glory I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Roxas: Axel...
Axel: So.. you do remember me this time! ______________ You finish the rest Very Happy
welcome back axel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in a blaze of glory   Back in a blaze of glory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in a blaze of glory
Page 1 of 1