Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to United Duel Academy. Please stay active and make a good use of the forum.
Make sure you read the academy rules here.
Make sure you introduce yourself to us here.
Do you need to get tested to be in one of the dorms? Just post a request in a new topic in the Test Requests forum here.
Do you have any suggestions to make the academy better? Just post them here.

Anyone wanna duel?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

Anyone wanna duel? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone wanna duel?   Anyone wanna duel? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:49 pm

Hey guys, anyone wanna duel me for DP?!?!? It'll be a match duel. Gives me a good chance to see if i've improved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Codknight
Teacher
Codknight

Anyone wanna duel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna duel?   Anyone wanna duel? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

Well I don't really care about DP, but I'll duel anytime you want....Correction anytime scheduled between 8am-1pm or 8pm-3am weekdays and any scheduled time on weekends
Back to top Go down
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

Anyone wanna duel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna duel?   Anyone wanna duel? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:51 pm

ok so what's the scheduled time? i can come on any time from 9-8 on saturday, 12-6 on sunday, and 4-8 on weekdays
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

Anyone wanna duel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna duel?   Anyone wanna duel? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:42 pm

yea im in too if there's a regular meet up time during the week...

~ Entr0py
Back to top Go down
Direct Hit

Anyone wanna duel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna duel?   Anyone wanna duel? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:40 pm

Uhh when we are talking time what time zone are we talking about? Everyone is suggestion times but I don't know what they are in comparison to my time.
Back to top Go down
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

Anyone wanna duel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna duel?   Anyone wanna duel? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:53 pm

I am CST! ACCEPTING ALL DUEL REQUESTS WITH HIGHER RAP!! SEND EM IN!!!
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

Anyone wanna duel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna duel?   Anyone wanna duel? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:12 am

I'll be on thursday evenings 9-12pm EST (GMT-5)

~ Entr0py
Back to top Go down
varshu

Anyone wanna duel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna duel?   Anyone wanna duel? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 2:21 pm

Codknight wrote:
Well I don't really care about DP, but I'll duel anytime you want....Correction anytime scheduled between 8am-1pm or 8pm-3am weekdays and any scheduled time on weekends
Back to top Go down
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

Anyone wanna duel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna duel?   Anyone wanna duel? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 9:45 pm

omg someone responded. We're not dead!! I'm up for a duel anytime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone wanna duel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna duel?   Anyone wanna duel? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna duel?
Page 1 of 1