Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to United Duel Academy. Please stay active and make a good use of the forum.
Make sure you read the academy rules here.
Make sure you introduce yourself to us here.
Do you need to get tested to be in one of the dorms? Just post a request in a new topic in the Test Requests forum here.
Do you have any suggestions to make the academy better? Just post them here.

BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT

Go down 
+2
Entr0py
Quanrocks11
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT Empty
PostSubject: BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT   BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:20 pm

Lol off topic. Lets bond Very Happy What do you guys do for fun in ur free time?
Online games i play:
dungeon fighter online
ROBLOX
Combat arms
League of Legends

I like to read. In other news... What do you guys plan on getting as your profession when you're an adult and have a stable life O: I might be a computer programmer or engineer/ architect.
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT   BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:59 pm

hey quan, haha i'll play along... well i have a career in IT ServiceCenter with HP/GM so hoping i continue to grow with it... perhaps pursue a business/franchise of some sort given the right opportunity...

for fun, I'm really quite simple. I use to do a lot of free writing and photo blogs whenever inspiration hits me. i enjoy traveling (which also comes with ygo Smile. i don't normally watch tv at all or play video games as much anymore so YGO is my main game. since last year i've been taking on endurance runs: accomplished warrior dash and super spartan race. This year in june i prepare myself for tough mudder so i try to keep myself fit and ready. i haven't done so in a while since i started doing my runs but i also sk8/snowboard. trying to do some more home cooking now (my new years resolution). the rest are church activities. my life is entropy but i do try i try to keep a balanced life mind, body and soul.
Back to top Go down
Codknight
Teacher
Codknight

PostSubject: Re: BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT   BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:10 pm

Mostly in my spare time I beat the countless games I have laying around that I never finished and watch anime. In terms of MMOs the only one I've been playing recently is Star wars The Old Republic since it became free. But I do have Combat Arms, Atlantica Online, Minecraft, and DnD online installed.
Back to top Go down
Direct Hit

PostSubject: Re: BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT   BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:58 am

In my free time I typically play video games and do a few other random things. The games that I play though are Minecraft, random free ones on the computer, or any of my old ones from my wii, ps2, ps1, and SNES. I'm not really the person who goes out and buys new games anymore. The last time I bought a game would have been almost a year ago and it was a SNES game. I just find most new games to be annoying. And HD graphics give me headaches (jk but I don't really like them).
Back to top Go down
Codknight
Teacher
Codknight

PostSubject: Re: BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT   BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:53 pm

I sort of understand, I haven't really bought a "new" game in awhile, mostly I buy sequals to older games, FF series, Elderscrolls, the new Sly cooper, Kingdom Hearts.
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT   BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:12 am

For fun, I usually watch videos/write/blog on my laptop. I also draw, play handheld video games (still have yet to finish Pokemon Black 2... shows how busy I usually am -__-), and other stuff as well.

My current job is as a student senator for the residence halls, but I also work with the campus radio and newspaper (I get paid $10 an article for the newspaper, not paid for the radio).

Ideally, I'd like to be an actor and/or voice actor after college. I have a really deep voice but I also do impressions, so I could definitely do it if given the chance. Just need the right connections and some more experience first (along with equipment. T^T). That's my story.
Back to top Go down
http://axelablaze.tumblr.com
Obsidian Shi En
Chancellor
Obsidian Shi En

PostSubject: Re: BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT   BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:16 pm

I listen to music (country, rap, r&b, screamo, dubstep, etc), play my Xbox 360 (Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Skyrim, Dance Central, or Nascar 2011), Play games on my emulators on my labtop, work on things here, duel on DevPro or DN, etc
Back to top Go down
https://ragnarokturboacademy.forumotion.com
Direct Hit

PostSubject: Re: BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT   BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:37 am

I forgot to mention that I play DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) quite often especially in the winter when I can't really workout outside. I can play on heavy and challenge but I have to have the step timing set to "little" which gets rid of those arrows that are really fast and kind of overlap each other since I'm not that good.
Back to top Go down
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

PostSubject: Re: BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT   BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:54 pm

We should all meet up in the middle of a dark alley and have a party. LOL! jk. btw THE ILLUMINATI ARE TAKING OVER THE GOVERMENTS A CONSPIRACY U CAN FOLD THE 5,10,20,100 DOLLAR BILLS INTO THE PENTAGON AND TIWN TOWERS DUING 9/11 OMG OMG OMG
anyone play LoL? Add me im quanrocks13
anyone play dungeon fighter online too? im quanrocks11 through 15 lawl
i like to play games read swim(during the summer) in my free time. Kind of gave up on yugioh in rl for a bit cuz BW is so outdated.
I have 3 pet fish! Chinese Algae Eater and 2 Red Glass Bards. Any tips? and ummm I'm asian. True story. Annnnn
if you say plz cuz its shorter than please i'll say no cuz its shorter than yes. annnn umm going off on a tangent here... I'm taking a personal finance class. Anyone know how to do stocks? I wanna learn to script and get a job. Anyone know how a 14 year old can get a job? Straight A student but doing bad atm in boilogy honors :/
I miss Ice Chevalier. Made an account named after him lol
Back to top Go down
Codknight
Teacher
Codknight

PostSubject: Re: BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT   BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:22 am

LoL....I'm one of the people who don't see how you can get addicted to it. It's a fun game to play every now and again, but really, I would prefer to play a browser based version with crappy graphics, since to me it's simply repetitive. Like I said though, for a couple games it's fun, but it's just not worth the gig it takes up.
Back to top Go down
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

PostSubject: Re: BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT   BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:05 pm

@cod who and addicted to wut?
@axel i didn't like bw2 too much :/ beat the game but there's like nothing to do after you finish. At least in the other versions there were roaming legendaries O:
Back to top Go down
Codknight
Teacher
Codknight

PostSubject: Re: BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT   BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:23 pm

@Quan, look closely at the first word in my post, LoL not lol.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Shi En
Chancellor
Obsidian Shi En

PostSubject: Re: BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT   BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:21 am

like my sig? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://ragnarokturboacademy.forumotion.com
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

PostSubject: Re: BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT   BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:15 am

@Obsidian Meh. I've seen better from you Smile

rhusty spons r fud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT   BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK BRACK REPELLANT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnarok Turbo Academy :: Recreation Room :: Off-Topic Section-
Jump to: