Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to United Duel Academy. Please stay active and make a good use of the forum.
Make sure you read the academy rules here.
Make sure you introduce yourself to us here.
Do you need to get tested to be in one of the dorms? Just post a request in a new topic in the Test Requests forum here.
Do you have any suggestions to make the academy better? Just post them here.

RTA War Crossfire... ends

Go down 
+3
Direct Hit
Quanrocks11
Entr0py
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

RTA War Crossfire... ends Empty
PostSubject: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:38 am

Hello RTA, been quiet for a couple days now here with no new posts. As we look into the new format in two days, i want to issue a challenge to anyone up for an RTA Academy War? I'm thinking we could have 2 team division within the academy (putting out a sign-up of which team you want to be part of) and war with each other.

Basic War Rules:
- War Date: March 6 - March ??
- March 1: Advanced List TCG Format.
- No deck changing. Best 2 out of 3 Duels.
- Single Elimination Crossfire (Meaning: anyone can challenge anyone from the other team on which they then have 48 hours from time of post to respond with a duel or arrange a duel schedule or else it will be a forfeited match loss respectively). All challenges are to be posted in this thread (first come first serve basis). Only one challenge can be issued at a time per duelist until resolved. Duelist cannot challenge another if already currently being challenged until fully resolved.
- War Captain: can collect information and coordinate plan of attack/challenges against the other team among team members privately.
- Win Condition: First team to elimitate all opposing members of the other team wins!
- Timezone Converter: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/to/
- Note To All: Under DN save all participants as a friend under profile viewer to check up and be able to see them if they are available online.
- RTA chat is still offline back online Very Happy

TEAM A:
- War Captain: Chaos Neo [Chaos Neo, GMT-?, Team A, Six Samurai]
- Obsidian Shi En [Obsidian Shi En, GMT-5, Team A, Mono Mermail]
- axelablaze [axelablaze, GMT-6, Team A, Heroic XYZ Toolbox]

TEAM B:
- War Captain: Quanrocks11 [Quanrocks11, GMT-6, Team B, Blackwings]
- Entr0py [Entr0py, GMT-5, Team B, Dark Valley]
- Codknight [Codknight, GMT-5, Team B, D.D.]

* eliminated (red)

PENDING:
- __________________
- __________________

WAR UPDATES:
- Quanrocks11 [Team B] challenges Chaos Neos [Team A] - 7:30pm 03/06/13
- Chaos Neos [Team A] eliminates Quanrocks11 [Team B]
- axelablaze [Team A] challenges Codknight [Team B] - 9:30pm 03/06/13
- axelablaze [Team A] eliminates Codknight [Team B]
- Entr0py [Team B] challenges axelablaze [Team A] - 10:30am 03/08/13
- Entr0py [Team B] eliminates axelablaze [Team A]
- Entr0py [Team B] challenges Chaos Neo [Team A] - 1:00am 03/11/13
- Entr0py [Team B] eliminates Chaos Neo [Team A]
- Entr0py [Team B] challenges Obsidian Shi En [Team A] - 12:00am 03/12/13
- Obsidian Shi En [Team A] forfeits his match due to no activity/response (within 48 hours) of being challenged - 12:30am 03/14/13
- Team B wins the war!
- Obsidian Shi En battled Entr0py and won.
- Team A wins!

================================
::: Sign-Up :::
Username [DNname, GMT-?, Team ?, Deck Name]
Want to be captain? y/n

Last edited by Entr0py on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 47 times in total
Back to top Go down
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:19 pm

Lol count me in!
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:29 pm

Hey quan, cool, yeah i'll be in it too... just waiting for a willing team captain then we can proceed with choosing which team to be part of... would be cool if team captains ended up being Obsidian and 12.21.12 for a little bit of chaos in RTA lol... but keeping it open for now.
Back to top Go down
Direct Hit

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:03 pm

Not going to be able to join for several reasons. Just thought I would let you know so you don't think I will or something.
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:09 pm

ok direct hit, thanks for giving us the heads up.
Back to top Go down
Chaos Neo
Administrator
Chaos Neo

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:41 pm

Im in, but I have an idea for the future and its something related to this, I'll talk to Obsidian about it
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:47 pm

Chaos awesome! we now just need some willing captains to start the list...

FYI: Chat Box doesn't seem to be working (using IE8)... anyone else got this issue?
Back to top Go down
Chaos Neo
Administrator
Chaos Neo

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:47 pm

I could be captain
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:54 pm

Ok Chaos assigned you as captain for Division A. If no one else takes captain for team B by saturday evening I'll fill that spot. Otherwise I'll keep this thread up-to-date with more details.

Anyone willing to side with Chaos Neo can now register under Team A.
Back to top Go down
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:42 pm

I'll be a captain!
@Direct what are your reasons? You should join. Cause You're making me think you're gonna join or something >.> PEER PRESSURE PEER PRESSURE PEER PRESSURE.
@Chaos Hey, have you seen toxic lately?
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:06 am

Quanrocks11: assigned as captain for Team B! Will decide which to side with tomorrow evening.
Thinking of giving captains 2 life line as incentive of being one (pending)...
Back to top Go down
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:28 pm

Yo, do we need to send a decklist or just tell you what kinda deck we're using? Who's host? D: Is Obsidian part of this?
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:43 pm

Hey quan, no decklist needed. We will all just declare our deck name/theme upfront and play with it. Not sure with obsidian as he hasn't replied to the thread yet. All war updates/info/progress I will update in the original post based on thread entries.
Back to top Go down
Codknight
Teacher
Codknight

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:55 pm

Codknight
D.D.
(No more comments added except this long insert with no real purpose other then to take time out of the day of the person reading it, that's right this insert has no purpose what so ever and you must be incredibly bored to be reading this entire thing. I mean really don't you have anything better to do then read this, go play a game, duel someone, watch TV.....exercise. You do realize the more you read the more sucked in you will become and soon you won't be able to stop reading, like for example I was going to stop typing after the second sentance but for some reason I can't stop anymore...wait I really can't stop!?! HELP!, who ever is reading this please help me! I've been trapped by the non sensible thoughts spewing out of my head, If this post reaches the cap you will know I am no longer among the world of the normal. If that happens I would like to leave my DN account to Quan and my curse to Entropy, sorry but you seem like you would want it more. Everything else I left in that place. If you want it go get it! (Insert within an insert about to start)(And by those words Cod started the new age of fish swimming to find the Treasure of Cod Knight. *Music begins*) HAHA I escaped!, all I had to do was start an opening sequence.)
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:46 pm

updating original post...
Back to top Go down
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:42 pm

y'all know ima be running blackwings lol. btw cod there were TONS of comments in that extra paragraph you wrote Razz Does that mean i get ur account now since u escaped and it reached its cap?
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:01 am

Decided to side with Quan (Team B) for the war. Cod what team will you be in? Cod, thanks for the gift by the way i hope you find that treasure before i do. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Codknight
Teacher
Codknight

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:18 am

I don't really care and I didn't reach the word cap, the word cap is huge since people use Forumotion for RP's too
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:49 am

I can throw my hat into the ring for this. Stretch my dueling legs a little bit. I'll be running my Heroic XYZ Toolbox deck.
Back to top Go down
http://axelablaze.tumblr.com
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:59 am

hey axelablaze, welcome to the war... Codknight and axelablaze, i still need to know what team you plan to be in and Chaos Neo I need to know what deck you'll be playing so i can update...
Back to top Go down
Chaos Neo
Administrator
Chaos Neo

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:12 pm

I'll be using Six Samurai
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Shi En
Chancellor
Obsidian Shi En

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:00 pm

I suppose I'll join in. I'll join Chaos's team and I approve the thread. I will be using an unknown deck (meaning I will reveal it upon the duel) and I'll just say this, It was used in a YCS during the September 2012 format but follows March 2013 format.

My time zone is Eastern Time
Back to top Go down
https://ragnarokturboacademy.forumotion.com
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:04 pm

Put me on whatever team you want. I'm up for any challenge.

As I said before, I'll be running Heroic XYZ Toolbox.

My time zone is Central standard time.
Back to top Go down
http://axelablaze.tumblr.com
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:54 pm

Hey cool, we got Obsidian as part of the war! War Captains, first come first serve, on who you'd like in your team between Axelblaze and Codknight and we should be officially set for 3vs3 war starting Wednesday (unless more join in)!!! Take your picks.
Back to top Go down
Chaos Neo
Administrator
Chaos Neo

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:33 pm

i pick axelablaze Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RTA War Crossfire... ends
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnarok Turbo Academy :: Team War Zone :: War Zone-
Jump to: