Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to United Duel Academy. Please stay active and make a good use of the forum.
Make sure you read the academy rules here.
Make sure you introduce yourself to us here.
Do you need to get tested to be in one of the dorms? Just post a request in a new topic in the Test Requests forum here.
Do you have any suggestions to make the academy better? Just post them here.

RTA War Crossfire... ends

Go down 
+3
Direct Hit
Quanrocks11
Entr0py
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:41 pm

I guess i'll get tox.. i mean 12.. i mean yuki... i mean dir... i mean cod. lawl CST time here not sure which (number:number) this is.
Back to top Go down
Codknight
Teacher
Codknight

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:01 am

Oh yah, I'm Eastern, not sure why that matters since I'm awake from 8am to 3 am
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:56 am

Looking forward to wednesday. Team B has a good line up in terms of themes. And yes Cod, Timezone I asked for to be able to coordinate with duel scheduling (which is more relevant with international timelines on which there are huge time gap difference). Central is only one hour behind Estern (ie 3pm EST is 2pm CST) which is a majority for us which is good. Quan/Cod when are you guys online?
Back to top Go down
Codknight
Teacher
Codknight

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Based on my schedule 10am-12 pm, and 6pm-3am EST
Back to top Go down
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:26 pm

im on anytime from 4pm to 8pm on weekdays and 9am to 8pm on saturday and 12am to 6 pm on sundays. gl hf gl hf gl hf cod u really stay up late
Back to top Go down
Codknight
Teacher
Codknight

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:25 am

I've always had a rule set for my self, Spend more time doing what I want then doing what I have to, since my classes were from 12-8 few trimesters I made it so I went to bed late and woke up earlier so at least 9 hours of my day were to myself
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:22 am

Codknight wrote:
I've always had a rule set for my self, Spend more time doing what I want then doing what I have to, since my classes were from 12-8 few trimesters I made it so I went to bed late and woke up earlier so at least 9 hours of my day were to myself

hey cod, wow you got quite some freedom in your hands. must be nice having those free times to yourself with no restrictions, i seldom have those now-a-days but i do spend and have plenty of time being online and wandering the cyber world hence why i'm always here updating. FYI: quan/cod i sent you both a private message...

Note To All: Under DN save all participants as a friend under profile viewer to check up and be able to see if they are available online.
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:43 am

The war is on... challenges can now be issued...
Back to top Go down
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:34 pm

I challenge you to a duel Entropy!!!!!!!!!! Lol jk. I challenge Chaos. PM hour so we can duel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:38 pm

Oh wow... captain calling out the other captain already... fun times.
Back to top Go down
http://axelablaze.tumblr.com
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:11 pm

Neo won. Sorry team B, I let you down D:
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:29 pm

I'm sending out my challenge to Codknight.
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:44 pm

its ok quan... Team A has a good theme line up (and dueists)... me and cod will try our best to hold down the fort...

axeleblaze, i challenge you, but not tonight. either tomorrow night or friday evening. i 'm usually on 9pm to midnight EST.
dang got beat by a challenge lol
Back to top Go down
Codknight
Teacher
Codknight

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:46 am

Axel just tell me the time, and I'll try to match it.
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:51 am

I will hopefully be available between 11pm and 12am CST. I'm currently still in a senate meeting and can't duel right now. It's a really frustrating meeting too. ><
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:46 am

I'll be up now for about 2 hours, so I'm ready to duel whenever.
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:04 am

Alright. I need to work on a paper now, so I'll be back online tomorrow to duel. I've got time from 12:30-3:15pm (Central Standard Time) and after 10:30pm. Let me know what works for you!
Back to top Go down
Codknight
Teacher
Codknight

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:22 pm

Sorry it's taken so long to reply, I'm good from now until 4 AM Central so shoot me a message on DN if your ready
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:55 am

Well, I'm now ready whenever you are.
Back to top Go down
Codknight
Teacher
Codknight

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:02 am

This isn't working too well, I do a hundred other things on the internet so by the time I check you're gone and when you check I'm gone, want to just set a time for tomorrow? Or if you do read this in time we can finish it up right now. I'll try to keep DN open for at least the next 30 mins.
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:32 am

Won 2-0. Good match against Cod. Just leaves one more...
Back to top Go down
Codknight
Teacher
Codknight

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:33 am

Sorry guys, I lost as well to Axel, Entropy, don't worry you just have to beat 2 admin and an Ex-Tester, nothing too difficult.
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:25 pm

its ok cod, well fought, i just wished i was able to see you and quan's duels so i would have seen how chaos/axel's deck is played... till next time... it's only 2 head admins and an ex-tester one deck of which i don't know of... time for me to pull a yusei on team A! lol...

I challenge axelablaze...

Last edited by Entr0py on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:45 pm

Challenge accepted. I'm actually available for an hour right now if we want to settle things right away.
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:01 pm

If not now, I'll be available again tonight after 10pm CST. I've got one class from 3:20-5:20 and then I need to help run a variety show until 9-9:30ish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RTA War Crossfire... ends
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnarok Turbo Academy :: Team War Zone :: War Zone-
Jump to: