Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to United Duel Academy. Please stay active and make a good use of the forum.
Make sure you read the academy rules here.
Make sure you introduce yourself to us here.
Do you need to get tested to be in one of the dorms? Just post a request in a new topic in the Test Requests forum here.
Do you have any suggestions to make the academy better? Just post them here.

RTA War Crossfire... ends

Go down 
+3
Direct Hit
Quanrocks11
Entr0py
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:56 pm

i'm still at work myself so probably tonight 11ish and if i'm not on then midnight for sure if your still up... saturday late evening works too...
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:12 am

Axel tonight might b a bad time for me. I'll be online tomorrow 10pm to minightish EST for our d uel. Hope to see u then.
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:26 am

Alright. Whatever works for you.
Back to top Go down
http://axelablaze.tumblr.com
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:46 am

hey axel... i'm on... just find me on dn

axelablaze wrote:
Alright. Whatever works for you.
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:02 am

I won over axel... really tough game... so much strong beaters... barely won it... good game axel, sorry for thinking too long. i had to play out my cards right Smile

gonna challenge chaos next... just not tonight. perhaps tomorrow 10ish-midnightish
Back to top Go down
Chaos Neo
Administrator
Chaos Neo

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:07 am

ok i'll be ready
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:16 am

Yes, it was a good game. And yeah, you were going a little slow. I was actually standing outside in the snow for the last 20 minutes of the duel and was going to ask to postpone the 3rd game or ask you to speed things up, but I didn't want to be rude. ><
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:08 am

O sorry bout that axel. didn't kno you were still out this late. It was a fun duel. Will try to play faster next time we duel. I was hesitant making my plays knowing you can otk me in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:08 am

I won over chaos... Great game chaos down to the last card! great samurai deck too with plenty of negation specially that naturia trap negator with shien.

Obsidian, it'll be you against me for the next challenge...
Back to top Go down
Codknight
Teacher
Codknight

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:25 pm

Time for the boss fight, Entropy of Team B vs. Obsidian for Team A, if he wins this will be a major upset for the A team after taking such and early lead. How will this match progress!, tune in next time to find out. This is Cod the Fish Knight from RTA news signing out.
Back to top Go down
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:43 pm

Lol omg this is so intense. Do a clutch!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:34 am

Well at this moment, the war is officially over with no response from Obsidian in the forum within the 48 hour timeline from time of challenge post as agreed upon in the original post. By the rules, Obsidian then forfeits his match... epic duel with obsidian will have to happen another time and place... until next time folks! Very Happy Good dueling and thanks for participating! Win goes to Team B! ~ Entr0py

/thread
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:10 am

That's a disappointing end. :/ I wonder where Obsidian has been.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Shi En
Chancellor
Obsidian Shi En

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:22 am

I'm sorry, haven't been home for a while lol but im back and we can carry it out
Back to top Go down
https://ragnarokturboacademy.forumotion.com
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:24 am

i'll be on tonight 10-midnightish so come find me.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Shi En
Chancellor
Obsidian Shi En

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:47 pm

Obsidian Shi En defeats Entr0py 2-1
Mono Mermail vs Mist Valley Ninjas
Back to top Go down
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:55 am

what are mono mermails? i have been OUT and im not even sure whats going on anymore lol haven't been to my locals lately.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Shi En
Chancellor
Obsidian Shi En

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:06 pm

Look up Billy Brake's 3rd Place YCS miami Mono Mermail deck and you'll know
It's basically pure Mermail/Atlantean with 3 Deep Sea Diva.
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:12 am

It's a ridiculous deck to face in that it's really easy for the deck to explode into huge plays thanks to all of the level 7 boss monsters in the deck as well as they're special summoning trap cards. That being it's still manageable to face it. My Heroic XYZ toolbox deck has a pretty fair match-up with them.
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:09 pm

Mono Mermails is quite explosive given the right hand. They can push for big damage while clearing defensive cards and has access to powerful rank 7s with good searching power. And from playing obsidian, i see why they are currently among the top decks of the format when not properly sided for. It was a good game and it did leave me analyzing mermail water decks' potentials for a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RTA War Crossfire... ends   RTA War Crossfire... ends - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RTA War Crossfire... ends
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnarok Turbo Academy :: Team War Zone :: War Zone-
Jump to: