Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to United Duel Academy. Please stay active and make a good use of the forum.
Make sure you read the academy rules here.
Make sure you introduce yourself to us here.
Do you need to get tested to be in one of the dorms? Just post a request in a new topic in the Test Requests forum here.
Do you have any suggestions to make the academy better? Just post them here.

Anybody else remember the good old days?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

Anybody else remember the good old days? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody else remember the good old days?   Anybody else remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:41 pm

I'm talking about 1990's to mid 2000s mind you. Lol pokemon on nintendo 64 and sonic adventure 2 battle and super mario 64 and and and yugi muto and and power rangers LOL! That was da stuff... I remember my days on runescape Razz

In other words... Who here plays nexon games? add me @ quanrocks11 and quanrock13 on combat arms and
quanrocks 11 - 15 on dungeon fighter online umg u guys need to get dungeon fighter online lawlawlawlawl its funnnnn
try out ROBLOX too guise. Build some stuff Smile

Poll: Which would you rather have more of, Money or Time?

Last edited by Quanrocks11 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Codknight
Teacher
Codknight

Anybody else remember the good old days? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody else remember the good old days?   Anybody else remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:26 pm

Umm...Your notes were completely different and Yugioh didn't become big until the 21st century in America. Now if you really want to think about the 1990's who remembers MS Dos operating system and the old style point and click adventure games like Space Quest, and of course the games like Wolfenstien and Doom.

As for Nexon....the games you listed are also new I mean REALLY new, Combat arms and Dungeon fighter have only been around for a few years.

My Account is 547080, yes just numbers, I made it in around 2001 for Maple Story.

As for the poll, Time, I'd rather live life and see the world evolve then to live life to the fullest in a single life time, this being said, this decision depends only on how much time and money.
Back to top Go down

Anybody else remember the good old days?
Page 1 of 1