Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.

The Academy of the Future

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to United Duel Academy. Please stay active and make a good use of the forum.
Make sure you read the academy rules here.
Make sure you introduce yourself to us here.
Do you need to get tested to be in one of the dorms? Just post a request in a new topic in the Test Requests forum here.
Do you have any suggestions to make the academy better? Just post them here.

Share | 

Skull Servant - Introduction ^ _ ^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skull Servant

PostSubject: Skull Servant - Introduction ^ _ ^   Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:22 pm

As you may well be able to tell from my username, I am an avid player of the skull servant archetype which, despite only containing 4 thoroughbred skull servant cards, is one of the funnest archetypes around. I am determined to make a skull servant deck that is semi-competitive, and I hope that this academy will help me develop my rather linear skill set.

I 'played' for a short period as a young kid (8-10 ish) around the time of the Pegasus structure deck, and also accumulated the horrendous Lord of the Storm structure deck around the same time. I unfortunately sold my Pegasus structure deck and other odd-job cards to my cousin when I was 11, and only kept that aforementioned Lord of the Storm structure deck for the future.

4 years later, and surprisingly some guys in my classes at school begin bringing in their old decks and cards to have a laugh and pick the game back up again. After a bit of persuasion I brought in the structure deck and played a few games with my friends, and needless to say it was a hell of a lot of fun. We have kept at it over the last six months, and while some have gone towards meta decks (one runs Wind Ups, one Six Sams etc.) I decided to keep it old school and low budget. When I discovered Skull Servants I found it fit my play style like a glove, and have since been tweaking other people's deck profiles to find a deck that I like, and am now building one. I will place my wants here another time, if there are other UK-based members on here.

Anyway, enough introduction, I hope to gain experience and knowledge here to improve my game! king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Entr0py
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Skull Servant - Introduction ^ _ ^   Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:47 pm

Hello skull servant, i personally welcome you to RTA. I give you much props for trying to revive an old (and for a while till now seemingly forgotten) archtype. I visit RTA regularly and play\duel Dueling Network regularly so feel free to look me up. Always a delight to see something different apart from the meta. Your deck is your own creation and i'd like to see how you developed it. i'd be more willing to even share my input in the process. DN username is Entr0py (i'm from the US)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obsidian Shi En
Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: Skull Servant - Introduction ^ _ ^   Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:56 am

Welcome to RTA

TheYugiohSpartan, ONLY on YouTube
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ragnarokturboacademy.forumotion.com
Skull Servant

PostSubject: Re: Skull Servant - Introduction ^ _ ^   Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:29 am

Thanks for the very warm welcome guys, I appreciate it. I plan on posting a deck profile on my current Skull Servant deck later, and editing it as I receive more information from you guys and gain knowledge myself.
Skull Servant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaos Neo
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Skull Servant - Introduction ^ _ ^   Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:14 pm

Welcome, I hope you enjoy yourself at the academy. Hmm, I will have to duel your deck, it has peeked my interest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quanrocks11
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Skull Servant - Introduction ^ _ ^   Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 pm

Welcome to RTA! Sorry I wasn't around during the time you joined, but i'm here now Very Happy Hope you have a nice time here! If you wanna duel, just PM me. I won't be on DN, unless someone wants to duel, so just contact me and i'll try to get on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skull Servant - Introduction ^ _ ^   

Back to top Go down

Skull Servant - Introduction ^ _ ^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1