Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to United Duel Academy. Please stay active and make a good use of the forum.
Make sure you read the academy rules here.
Make sure you introduce yourself to us here.
Do you need to get tested to be in one of the dorms? Just post a request in a new topic in the Test Requests forum here.
Do you have any suggestions to make the academy better? Just post them here.

RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:16 am

hey axel, i figured you were. i didn't stay long online either in DN last night but tonight would be a good time to play... same time as before 10ish CST (11EST)?
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:11 am

Sorry again, Entr0py. Looks like we just missed each other and I'm heading out to do some working out in just a little bit. :p I'll be back a bit before midnight if you're still available then, but I really need to get to working out since I need to rock some shirtless cosplays in a few weeks. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://axelablaze.tumblr.com
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:43 am

axelablaze wrote:
Sorry again, Entr0py. Looks like we just missed each other and I'm heading out to do some working out in just a little bit. :p I'll be back a bit before midnight if you're still available then, but I really need to get to working out since I need to rock some shirtless cosplays in a few weeks. Razz

its ok, just keep the communication going... we're bound to clash sooner or later lol... i've been sorting out my cards tonight so i've been in and out online. hopefully this weekend we can make it happen... keep me posted.
Back to top Go down
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:27 pm

i won vs skull 2-0. 3x papa corn and alien hunter verified
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:57 pm

Point Chart Updated... great match with axel and nice application of volcanic shell Very Happy... i'm impressed... i won 2-1, shells and g.kozaky verified!

Issuing challenge to Chaos Neo! Let me know what time works best for you and I'll coordinate with you...
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:40 pm

I will proceed and end the challenge tomorrow for the 2 week run of "Power of Three" Challenge. No word from chaos so i will proceed with updating the point chart regarding my challenge. My brackets are now complete. I thank you all for those who participated in advance. I have seen some interesting builds. So until next challenge, keep on dueling!

I will keep monitoring this forum till the evening tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3