Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to United Duel Academy. Please stay active and make a good use of the forum.
Make sure you read the academy rules here.
Make sure you introduce yourself to us here.
Do you need to get tested to be in one of the dorms? Just post a request in a new topic in the Test Requests forum here.
Do you have any suggestions to make the academy better? Just post them here.

HELP - Anti-Anime Oricalcos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Codknight
Teacher
Codknight

HELP - Anti-Anime Oricalcos Empty
PostSubject: HELP - Anti-Anime Oricalcos   HELP - Anti-Anime Oricalcos I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:34 am

I'm playing another only yugioh game where you can use anime only cards as well as OCG and TCG, it's not broken since most anime cards are still banned but it allows more archetypes but it is slight broken where you can get special items during events that allow you to use banned cards, but my main point is I need to prepare for a duel against someone who uses the Anime Version of Oricalcos,

Seal of Oricalcos

All monsters you control gain 500 ATK. This card cannot be destroyed or negated by card effects. Your Spell & Trap Card Zones are also treated as Monster Card Zones. Monsters in your Spell & Trap Card Zones cannot be selected as attack targets unless your original Monster Card Zones are unused. During your Main Phase, you can move monsters from your original Monster Card Zones to your unused Spell & Trap Card Zones, and vice-versa. Destroy all cards you control that list "The Eye of Timaeus", "The Claw of Hermos", or "The Fang of Critias" in their texts, and return any other cards listed in their card texts to the field. If a player loses the Duel, they lose their soul, and the winner can leave the seal.

So, my main problem is dealing with the extra 500atk points, doesn't seem big, but it soon becomes as annoying as dealing with a Gravekeeper deck...except you can't get rid of the field by any means, and your opponent can hide his monsters in the back row.

So any suggestion will help, think of anything, even anime only cards and banned cards, I also have one of the items I mentioned above.
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: HELP - Anti-Anime Oricalcos   HELP - Anti-Anime Oricalcos I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:35 pm

the Anime Oricalcos card poses some interesting question during gameplay... like what happens if a field card is activated? is it replaced by the new field... and if the new field is indestructible also (like Rainbow Ruin with 1 crystal) what happens then?

I suppose if you can't destroy it, you can try to have it returned to their hand... but if that's the case, what happens to their backrow monsters? sent to grave? its is only a temporary solution unless u can banish the field instead of destroying it.

and since your dealing with anime cards... malefics can be used as counter beatdown options, unless that's what they are playing with!/!
Back to top Go down
Codknight
Teacher
Codknight

PostSubject: Re: HELP - Anti-Anime Oricalcos   HELP - Anti-Anime Oricalcos I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:20 pm

The rule is that the oricalcos get's played at the very beginning of the match and can't be removed by any means...well if the game included Legend of Heart and the 3 dragons and their knights it would be different, but they arn't added correctly.  As for Malefics, the problem is the obvious 1 on the field rule that even skill drain can't remove.  I was thinking of using a lock down or white dragon ninja control, but neither seems to work too well.
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: HELP - Anti-Anime Oricalcos   HELP - Anti-Anime Oricalcos I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:01 pm

Codknight wrote:
The rule is that the oricalcos get's played at the very beginning of the match and can't be removed by any means...well if the game included Legend of Heart and the 3 dragons and their knights it would be different, but they arn't added correctly.  As for Malefics, the problem is the obvious 1 on the field rule that even skill drain can't remove.  I was thinking of using a lock down or white dragon ninja control, but neither seems to work too well.
Hey Cod, so I assume from that statement that no other field cards can be activated from the start other than the active seal. I can't think much of any generic cards you can use other than the "Overworked" traps tech which can destroy all face-up monsters your oppponent has out when activated to open up his field and any other monsters lingering at the back ;p

knowing what deck you play would be helpful to know aswell... like in a light deck, Lightray Daedalus would be a great card with gaining advantage with some nova defense/light milling to grave aided by some protection cards...

i hope you don't lose your soul... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP - Anti-Anime Oricalcos   HELP - Anti-Anime Oricalcos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP - Anti-Anime Oricalcos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnarok Turbo Academy :: Academics :: Card & Deck Discussions-
Jump to: