Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to United Duel Academy. Please stay active and make a good use of the forum.
Make sure you read the academy rules here.
Make sure you introduce yourself to us here.
Do you need to get tested to be in one of the dorms? Just post a request in a new topic in the Test Requests forum here.
Do you have any suggestions to make the academy better? Just post them here.

Greetings RTA...

Go down 
+2
Direct Hit
Entr0py
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

Greetings RTA... Empty
PostSubject: Greetings RTA...   Greetings RTA... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:46 pm

Wow, this place is a ghost town with not much activity... no logon history aswell for a few days... hmmm, where is everyone?
Back to top Go down
Direct Hit

Greetings RTA... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RTA...   Greetings RTA... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:50 pm

They died.....
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

Greetings RTA... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RTA...   Greetings RTA... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:03 pm

i know very sad... i'm assuming they didn't survive the elemental dragons and prophecy spellcaster takeover... lol
Back to top Go down
Codknight
Teacher
Codknight

Greetings RTA... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RTA...   Greetings RTA... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:16 pm

I lost my soul to the oricalcos, T_T
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

Greetings RTA... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RTA...   Greetings RTA... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:58 pm

i see that seal of oricalcos is at it again taking souls... back then i almost feel tempted to play it, good thing i didn't... it just too risky i guess LoL

anyhow, we will save you from the oricalcos, Cod... who's with me?... *silence*... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

Greetings RTA... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RTA...   Greetings RTA... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:35 pm

hello UDA! how r u
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

Greetings RTA... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RTA...   Greetings RTA... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:30 pm

I've been checking in almost every day while testing out my Constellar deck. Glad to see you guys are still alive. XD
Back to top Go down
http://axelablaze.tumblr.com
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

Greetings RTA... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RTA...   Greetings RTA... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:07 am

hello quan/axel, lol, i wasn't expecting as much response... good to hear from you guys... lately i've just been analyzing the current dragon/prophecy format and watching duels in DN just for ideas... i will be going to chicago in two weeks to check out the action there with my team (and will probably be taking/posting pictures here about my adventure and what not to those who aren't able to go)... there are just so much card pool now to be played its crazy if not for the OP fast-access card-recovering top tier decks... maybe we can set up something like dueling night thurdays (or any day once a week, not necessarily a tourny) to just meet up, discuss and just play as a community... well hope everyone can keep the thread going and revive RTA/UDA!
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

Greetings RTA... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RTA...   Greetings RTA... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:15 am

Argh... that World Qualifier would be the weekend of my 21st. T^T
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

Greetings RTA... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RTA...   Greetings RTA... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:20 am

axelablaze wrote:
Argh...  that World Qualifier would be the weekend of my 21st.  T^T

lol, would have been a good place to celebrate a 21st in chicago (not exactly vegas or anything)... i got a friend coming who's getting married soon and will probably take him out downtown for his bachelor party celebration in the evening that weekend.
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

Greetings RTA... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RTA...   Greetings RTA... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:22 am

Nah. I've never actually been to Chicago, and I wouldn't want to be pressured into anything there on my 21st. And no Yugioh either. XD
Instead I think I'll go see Pacific Rim and go to Dave & Busters on my birthday (the 12th) and then I'm running a cosplay shoot the next day. We'll see what happens though... just no Yugioh. XD
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

Greetings RTA... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RTA...   Greetings RTA... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:35 am

axelablaze wrote:
Nah.  I've never actually been to Chicago, and I wouldn't want to be pressured into anything there on my 21st.  And no Yugioh either.  XD
Instead I think I'll go see Pacific Rim and go to Dave & Busters on my birthday (the 12th) and then I'm running a cosplay shoot the next day.  We'll see what happens though...  just no Yugioh.  XD

Downtown Chicago is actually a nice place to visit. it has a lot to offer from museums, skyscrapers, arts to sightseeing in general. Any reason to travel given the time, I usually take even for yugioh lol. I met my good friend through yugioh so its only fitting we go for that reason, plus it'll be a good distraction for him while i set him up for something. Look like your birthday is already well planned out. Cosplay i never really have done only seen in pictures, actually looks cool and a lot of work to prepare for. Hope you have a blast!
Back to top Go down
Chaos Neo
Administrator
Chaos Neo

Greetings RTA... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RTA...   Greetings RTA... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:19 pm

sorry, I took an unexpected trip to Boston, but Iam back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings RTA... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings RTA...   Greetings RTA... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings RTA...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnarok Turbo Academy :: Recreation Room :: Off-Topic Section-
Jump to: