Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to United Duel Academy. Please stay active and make a good use of the forum.
Make sure you read the academy rules here.
Make sure you introduce yourself to us here.
Do you need to get tested to be in one of the dorms? Just post a request in a new topic in the Test Requests forum here.
Do you have any suggestions to make the academy better? Just post them here.

Obsidian Shi En aka TheYugiohSpartan is off...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Obsidian Shi En
Chancellor
Obsidian Shi En

Obsidian Shi En aka TheYugiohSpartan is off... Empty
PostSubject: Obsidian Shi En aka TheYugiohSpartan is off...   Obsidian Shi En aka TheYugiohSpartan is off... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 5:52 am

Well, it's time for Regionals, YCS, etc to begin. I will be going to the Catskill, NY Regional at Kirwain's in about 3 hours and 30 minutes. I am not sure what I will be using, but I will be using one of my friends' deck. I'd use 3-Axis fire Fist and rape with it but my friend sold it so I can't use it :/ but we will figure it out on the way. It is only about an hour-hour and a half south of me Smile

My last Regional was back when Macro Rabbit and Chaos Agents were the big deal. I played my beloved Six Samurai and here is how I did:

Poughkeepsie Regional-
Round 1: W2-1 vs Chaos Agent (Sold off the win for $20)
Current Record- 0-1
Round 2: W2-1 vs Macro Rabbit (Sold the win for a 1st Ed IOC BLS, then sold that for $70)
Current Record- 0-2
Round 3: W2-0 vs Wind-Up
Current Record- 1-2
Round 4: W2-1 vs Macro Rabbit (Saltiest player there when I dropped Gateway, double United, Summoned Elder and used Asceticism)
Current Record- 2-2
Round 5: W2-1 vs Mermail
Current Record- 3-2
Round 6: W2-1 vs Machina Gadget (Sold the win for $30)
Ending record before leaving with my ride- 3-3

I ended up leaving with the $120 and then of course another $650 due to someone leaving their binder lying around and someone gave me a binder full of cards that turned out to be stolen after I sold the whole thing. Well, just goes to show ya, keep track of your shit haha.

I opened Gateway and Double United with a Kagemusha or Elder and asceticism 8 times out of 6 matches Razz I let my opponents shuffle and cut as much as they wanted too Smile

Wish me luck Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ragnarokturboacademy.forumotion.com
Obsidian Shi En
Chancellor
Obsidian Shi En

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Shi En aka TheYugiohSpartan is off...   Obsidian Shi En aka TheYugiohSpartan is off... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:27 am

Well I played Hunders since Nick Fritzen sold his Fire Fist deck :'/

Round 1:
L2-1 vs Tempest Dragunity

Round 2:
L2-1 vs Twilight

Round 3:
W2-1 vs Macro Rabbit

Round 4:
W2-0 vs Evilswarm

Round 5:
W2-1 vs Macro Rabbit (Best match all day)

Round 6:
L2-0 vs Spellbook

Round 7:
L2-1 vs Skill Drain Barboros

Round 8:
Opponent never showed up, he/she got the game loss

So I ended up X-4 and in 90th with Hunders. I think I did the best with Hunders compared to anyone else with them (I believe there were 4 others) if not 2nd best with them.Well, next Regional or my 1st YCS, Mermail for sure lol saving money for Mermail.
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Shi En aka TheYugiohSpartan is off...   Obsidian Shi En aka TheYugiohSpartan is off... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:27 am

Nice update Obsidian! Looks like a diverse regionals, awesome!
Back to top Go down
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Shi En aka TheYugiohSpartan is off...   Obsidian Shi En aka TheYugiohSpartan is off... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:47 pm

y u do sell ur wins just curois
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Shi En
Chancellor
Obsidian Shi En

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Shi En aka TheYugiohSpartan is off...   Obsidian Shi En aka TheYugiohSpartan is off... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 3:28 am

Quanrocks11 wrote:
y u do sell ur wins just curois
I would rather leave with a ton of cash than to get an invite and be broke.
Back to top Go down
Codknight
Teacher
Codknight

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Shi En aka TheYugiohSpartan is off...   Obsidian Shi En aka TheYugiohSpartan is off... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:22 pm

I agree personally, 650 dollars can buy a new tv, a new computer, or a DN quality deck IRL
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Shi En
Chancellor
Obsidian Shi En

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Shi En aka TheYugiohSpartan is off...   Obsidian Shi En aka TheYugiohSpartan is off... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:35 pm

Codknight wrote:
I agree personally, 650 dollars can buy a new tv, a new computer, or a DN quality deck IRL
I am sitting this format out irl so i can save up for a vehicle and then purchase a good deck for the next format. I will continue to feed my channel with videos and play on Dev Pro though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Shi En aka TheYugiohSpartan is off...   Obsidian Shi En aka TheYugiohSpartan is off... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obsidian Shi En aka TheYugiohSpartan is off...
Page 1 of 1