Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to United Duel Academy. Please stay active and make a good use of the forum.
Make sure you read the academy rules here.
Make sure you introduce yourself to us here.
Do you need to get tested to be in one of the dorms? Just post a request in a new topic in the Test Requests forum here.
Do you have any suggestions to make the academy better? Just post them here.

Hello People Jesse here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesse vs Hidan

Hello People Jesse here Empty
PostSubject: Hello People Jesse here   Hello People Jesse here I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:03 pm

Hello Chaos,cod,entr0py and all other members from EDA and members from RTA.I joined here souly becouse i think EDA was the best academy EVER until it broke cuzz of inactivity.So i want to recruit every single member i remember to another academy.Me Six cyber warrior and Jaden H are staff there.Please help me and join NDC. There my name is Nate River and sixes is Glacier Blader.So please help me recruit other people (trent,yukitoriyoma, rebecca, toxic,And expecialy 12/21/12.and everyone else that was a member of Envoy Duel academy.Check My profiles on Dn for the link to the academy.
Back to top Go down
Direct Hit

PostSubject: Re: Hello People Jesse here   Hello People Jesse here I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:23 pm

Quit advertising for you stupid academy on here. Besides there would be no way I would ever join an academy if 12/21/12 was in it.
Back to top Go down
Codknight
Teacher
Codknight

PostSubject: Re: Hello People Jesse here   Hello People Jesse here I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:23 pm

I'm not going to answer as coldly, but I like to stay in only 1 academy at a time, but if you do want to recruit, I still see Rebecca on DN sometimes, she still uses her old account. As for everyone else, don't really hear from them anymore, Btw, do you know why EDA went boom?
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: Hello People Jesse here   Hello People Jesse here I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:49 pm

Hi Jesse, i will have to agree with cod on this one. At first there was UDA. then after the split came EDA and RTA (previously HDA). EDA ended prematurely. I will stay with RTA. I wish you good luck in your recruitment. Maybe we'lll war with your academy someday.
Back to top Go down
Jesse vs Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Hello People Jesse here   Hello People Jesse here I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:35 pm

Crap.and Eda wnet boom becouse 12 deleted it for inactivity.Anyways if you see any other EDA members please tell them to go here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello People Jesse here   Hello People Jesse here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello People Jesse here
Page 1 of 1