Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to United Duel Academy. Please stay active and make a good use of the forum.
Make sure you read the academy rules here.
Make sure you introduce yourself to us here.
Do you need to get tested to be in one of the dorms? Just post a request in a new topic in the Test Requests forum here.
Do you have any suggestions to make the academy better? Just post them here.

Lord of Tachyon sneak...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

Lord of Tachyon sneak... Empty
PostSubject: Lord of Tachyon sneak...   Lord of Tachyon sneak... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:36 am

Hey RTA folks, i haven't been active much here. And not so sure with everyone else but I am looking forward to the sneak tomorrow with the release of tachyon... even though it seems like it will end the run of a good varied format into another fast format dominated by top three decks while the rest will struggle to keep up... hopefully i'll be albe to pull good tomorrow and post what they are Smile... as of now there really is just one card that i reasonably want from the set... and its not judgement or dragossac :p
Back to top Go down
Chaos Neo
Administrator
Chaos Neo

PostSubject: Re: Lord of Tachyon sneak...   Lord of Tachyon sneak... I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:06 am

I don't know if i'll be able to get some packs, but I do hope that the new meta will be stable. If I do get some packs i'll post what I get.
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: Lord of Tachyon sneak...   Lord of Tachyon sneak... I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:42 pm

hey chaos... as expected everyone wanted the baby dragons and their big daddies along with the judgement lol will try to get get a snapshot of my pulls and post it up aswell...
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: Lord of Tachyon sneak...   Lord of Tachyon sneak... I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:32 am

thanks chaos!

hey RTA, after a weekend of keep close eye on YCS NJ and LOTG pre-release, mermails yet again dominated and won overall in the big leagues. Now I'm questioning, seeing how strong they are, how viable they will be now that LOTG has been released and will be legal soon. Also Evilswarms got far but not as dominant as many think they would, prophecy didn't make much impact in YCS also.... definitely a lot to consider... both evil and mails did get new support in the new set!

well, my sneak went ok. I had to help out a friend get some packs aswell since he seem to look out for me aswell. didn't really seem to have pulled anything of much value. highest rarity card i got from my packs was the Barian Force card that I gave to my friend since i don't p[lay number cards unless i don't have a better choice. I gave some rare fire fist cards aswell that i got away... so at the end of the day below is my bounty for the weekend... not so good but not bad either... i'm happy with it...

got what i wanted... "gauntlet launcher" Very Happy

Entr0py's Lord of Tachyon Galaxy Bounty
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Shi En
Chancellor
Obsidian Shi En

PostSubject: Re: Lord of Tachyon sneak...   Lord of Tachyon sneak... I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:10 am

I bought a box yesterday and pulled Harpie Channeler, Spellbook of Judgment, Rank-Up-Magic Barian's Force, Ulti Constellar Omega, Sombres, Sacred Sword of the Seven Stars, Ghost Fairy Elfobia, and Mecha Phantom Beast Megaraptor x2, Blaster, & Tempest.

Second box was Torrential Reborn, Ulti Noble Knight Gwalchavad, Gauntlet Launcher, Mecha Phantom Beast Hamstrat, Number 105: Battlin' Boxer Star Cestus, Kerykeion, Noble Arms of Destiny, Duck Fighter, Mecha Phantom Beast Turtleracer, Tidal, & Redox

I want to buy a case (12 boxes) of LTGY but I need about $1,000 :/
Back to top Go down
https://ragnarokturboacademy.forumotion.com
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: Lord of Tachyon sneak...   Lord of Tachyon sneak... I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:02 pm

Wow looks like u had good pulls and made up for it judgement alone... The elemental dragons are a bit hard to pull it seems with it only being rates. At this point I would probably just go with buying singles unless ur looking for trade bait or key money cards...
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Shi En
Chancellor
Obsidian Shi En

PostSubject: Re: Lord of Tachyon sneak...   Lord of Tachyon sneak... I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Well now I need to raise a lot of money so I can run Spellbooks and more so I can buy a case of LTGY or wait for JOTL to come out
Back to top Go down
https://ragnarokturboacademy.forumotion.com
Chaos Neo
Administrator
Chaos Neo

PostSubject: Re: Lord of Tachyon sneak...   Lord of Tachyon sneak... I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:09 pm

I didn't end up going, but cards that I would have wanted would be Gaunlet Launcher, The Fire Dragon Rulers, Baby Garunix, Magnum Shield, and the Battlin' Boxer (I prefer Burning Knucklers).

I wanted to buy a box, but they are going for $100+, so I think I'll wait for the next set, don't think I'll be playing competivtely till the September Banlist, format too fast and I can't afford Dragon Rulers or Prophecy. Good look to anyone who is playing Smile
Back to top Go down
Skull Servant

Skull Servant

PostSubject: Re: Lord of Tachyon sneak...   Lord of Tachyon sneak... I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:20 am

Chaos Neo wrote:
I didn't end up going, but cards that I would have wanted would be Gaunlet Launcher, The Fire Dragon Rulers, Baby Garunix, Magnum Shield, and the Battlin' Boxer (I prefer Burning Knucklers).

I wanted to buy a box, but they are going for $100+, so I think I'll wait for the next set, don't think I'll be playing competivtely till the September Banlist, format too fast and I can't afford Dragon Rulers or Prophecy. Good look to anyone who is playing Smile
A friend of mine picked up 2 boxes, so I got my Mind Drains from him and am planning to get Gauntlet Launcher and Heraldry Crest. Mind Drain is just a fantastic side deck card this format against Dragon Rulers, Mermails and other decks.
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: Lord of Tachyon sneak...   Lord of Tachyon sneak... I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:46 pm

Chaos Neo wrote:

Well, after the 7% on Yugiohmint.com, you can get a box there for $80 (before S&H). That being said this set is a bit disappointing for me. The only money cards in this set are the Elemental Dragons, the ultra rare Evilswarm monster, Dracossack, and Spellbook of Judgment. Everything else is relatively cheap. The one card I really want from the set is Pinpoint Guard. The card is awesome and splashable in a number of decks.

I'm more than likely out for the rest of the format as well. Don't' have money to be throwing around on Yugioh right now and I'm more concerned with my job and cosplaying. We'll see what happens though with the different stuff coming out this summer.
Back to top Go down
http://axelablaze.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord of Tachyon sneak...   Lord of Tachyon sneak... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord of Tachyon sneak...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnarok Turbo Academy :: Academics :: Card & Deck Discussions-
Jump to: