Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to United Duel Academy. Please stay active and make a good use of the forum.
Make sure you read the academy rules here.
Make sure you introduce yourself to us here.
Do you need to get tested to be in one of the dorms? Just post a request in a new topic in the Test Requests forum here.
Do you have any suggestions to make the academy better? Just post them here.

I'm back and ready

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaos Neo
Administrator
Chaos Neo

I'm back and ready Empty
PostSubject: I'm back and ready   I'm back and ready I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Hello, as most of you have probably noticed I haven't been very active, Junior year of High School took up a lot of my time, but on May 10 I finished my school year and already went on a two week vacation to the beach. I'm back and Im going to be dedicating a lot more time to the academy. Hopefully more people will also be active as the school year comes to a close. Smile
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

I'm back and ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back and ready   I'm back and ready I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:07 am

hey chaos, good to see you back! will probably arrange another event for RTA soon as soon as i figure out one...
Back to top Go down
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

I'm back and ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back and ready   I'm back and ready I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Oyus~ I'm ready for an active day on RTA Very Happy No more school so im gonna be on more often, unless im paying LoL that is... cant wait for this to be like UDA a couple summers ago O: (Or was it just last summer???? IDK!!)
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

I'm back and ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back and ready   I'm back and ready I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:23 pm

It was last summer. I remember that I joined during the second half of my sophomore year. That being said I'm looking forward to this summer as well. Going to try my best to make a deck that can consistently beat down the top 3 and Evilswarms. Probably going to try with either a deck that outclasses them in speed or manages to efficiently lock them down. For that I'm going to need to sit down and look at cards from the 5Ds era through Zexal (and maybe some from GX) to look for things that will beat the current meta. There might have been some gems that were overlooked in the past.
Back to top Go down
http://axelablaze.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

I'm back and ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back and ready   I'm back and ready I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back and ready
Page 1 of 1