Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to United Duel Academy. Please stay active and make a good use of the forum.
Make sure you read the academy rules here.
Make sure you introduce yourself to us here.
Do you need to get tested to be in one of the dorms? Just post a request in a new topic in the Test Requests forum here.
Do you have any suggestions to make the academy better? Just post them here.

Return to the dueling world!

Go down 
+2
Obsidian Shi En
Quanrocks11
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

Return to the dueling world! Empty
PostSubject: Return to the dueling world!   Return to the dueling world! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:01 pm

Aight guys, so i've been gone from YUGIOH for a bit and just came back online. Unfortunately i'm not sure what the top tier decks are atm and i'm working on an atlantean mer deck Very Happy OMG ENTROPY AND FISHY KNIGHT ARE HEREEEEEE!!!!!! Anywayssss.... I just went out and bought myself a Legendary Collection, Yugi's World for $30. Wasn't sure if it was worth it or not, but i opened it anyways. If any of you guys are considering buying it, i'll share with you what i pulled from the packs. I think the stuff here is pretty good Very Happy

Secret Rares:5
Black Luster Soldier- Envoy of the Beginning Very Happy
Solemn Judgement
Book of Moon
Horn of Heaven
Arcana Knight Joker

Ultra Rare:12
Emissary of Darkness Token
Kuriboh Token x2
Five Headed Dragon
Guardian Eatos
Dark Necrofear
Red Gadget
Gravekeeper's Spear Soldier
Dust Tornado
Needle Worm
Gravekeeper's Assailant
The Seal of Orichalcos (Of Course.)

Super Rare: 5
Polymerization
Dragon Master Knight
Chaos Sorcerer
Creature Swap
White-Horned Dragon

Rare: 5
Acid Trap Hole x 2
Catapult Turtle
Toon World
Monster Reincarnation

Common: 25
Spellbinding Circle
De-Fusion
Soul Taker
The Earth - Hex Sealed Fusion
Guardian Baou
Mask of Restrict x 2
Gold Sarcophagus
Mystical Elf
Man - Eater Bug
Guardian Tryce
The Dark Creator
Union Attack
Mystic Swordsman LV6
The Dark - Hex Sealed Fusion
Dark Master - Zorc
Solemn Warning
Black Luster Soldier
Invader of Darkness
Silent Swordsman LV7
My Body As A Shield
Summoner of Illusions
Silent Magician LV4
Heart of the Underdog
Darknight Parshath

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Shi En
Chancellor
Obsidian Shi En

PostSubject: Re: Return to the dueling world!   Return to the dueling world! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:07 pm

pretty nice pulls Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ragnarokturboacademy.forumotion.com
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

PostSubject: Re: Return to the dueling world!   Return to the dueling world! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:12 pm

Thanks! Didn't even know BLS was in there, so when i pulled it i got so excited XD Pretty good packs they are.
Back to top Go down
Codknight
Teacher
Codknight

PostSubject: Re: Return to the dueling world!   Return to the dueling world! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:02 pm

Solemn Judgment and Warning are the only 2 I need, F.H.D. would be useful for my Dragon deck...but I already took apart my dragon deck and made a D.D. deck close to my online one, with a few cards different here and there do to missing cards
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: Return to the dueling world!   Return to the dueling world! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:35 pm

Heyy Quan, good to see you here at the academy! Nice pulls by the way. U didn't include the hard playmat that came with it on the list cuz that was the extra bonus lol Very Happy I didn't know black luster soldier and solemn warnings came as commons with the yugi world box set. Didn't see anything in particular that i would need, i'm quite picky in my collection... and right now just looking forward to the new set and structure to see how that explodes Razz
Back to top Go down
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

PostSubject: Re: Return to the dueling world!   Return to the dueling world! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:52 pm

@Entropy what new set and structure???
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: Return to the dueling world!   Return to the dueling world! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:37 pm

lol, where have you bee Quan lol... next TCG set is Cosmo Blazer is a fire themed set... structure will also be fire based but i think that will be in till February...
Back to top Go down
yuki toriyoma

PostSubject: Re: Return to the dueling world!   Return to the dueling world! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:28 am

.-. supo quan~ p_p i join a mouth ago
Back to top Go down
dooney1

dooney1

PostSubject: Re: Return to the dueling world!   Return to the dueling world! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:59 pm

Omg...been so long since I've played Yugioh xD, Just checked my Gmail and noticed a PM
Back to top Go down
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

PostSubject: Re: Return to the dueling world!   Return to the dueling world! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:12 pm

@Entropy WATER WILL KILL FIRE!!! That is all.
@Yuki Haiiiiiiiii
@dooney WB!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to the dueling world!   Return to the dueling world! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return to the dueling world!
Page 1 of 1