Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to United Duel Academy. Please stay active and make a good use of the forum.
Make sure you read the academy rules here.
Make sure you introduce yourself to us here.
Do you need to get tested to be in one of the dorms? Just post a request in a new topic in the Test Requests forum here.
Do you have any suggestions to make the academy better? Just post them here.

the seal of orichalcos card from yugi's world.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yugifan06

yugifan06

the seal of orichalcos card from yugi's world. Empty
PostSubject: the seal of orichalcos card from yugi's world.   the seal of orichalcos card from yugi's world. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:00 pm

Do anyone has an idea deck for the seal of orichalcos card from yugi's world?And do anyone do how to ork on that deck? I love you
Back to top Go down
Codknight
Teacher
Codknight

PostSubject: Re: the seal of orichalcos card from yugi's world.   the seal of orichalcos card from yugi's world. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:42 pm

From what I can tell the best cards to use with the seal are the earth bound immortals and malefic. Since it pretty much does get destroyed and prevents summoning from extra which both those summon from your deck or hand.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Shi En
Chancellor
Obsidian Shi En

PostSubject: Re: the seal of orichalcos card from yugi's world.   the seal of orichalcos card from yugi's world. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:06 pm

One of my friends runs a deck with it where he can summon monsters like Gene-Warped Warwolf and other big monsters like that and they get a boost and it works nicely
Back to top Go down
https://ragnarokturboacademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the seal of orichalcos card from yugi's world.   the seal of orichalcos card from yugi's world. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the seal of orichalcos card from yugi's world.
Page 1 of 1