Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to United Duel Academy. Please stay active and make a good use of the forum.
Make sure you read the academy rules here.
Make sure you introduce yourself to us here.
Do you need to get tested to be in one of the dorms? Just post a request in a new topic in the Test Requests forum here.
Do you have any suggestions to make the academy better? Just post them here.

YCS Bochum and YCS Santiago, Chile Results!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Obsidian Shi En
Chancellor
Obsidian Shi En

YCS Bochum and YCS Santiago, Chile Results! Empty
PostSubject: YCS Bochum and YCS Santiago, Chile Results!   YCS Bochum and YCS Santiago, Chile Results! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:38 pm

This was all I could get uncovered atm...

YCS Santiago, Chile

Winner is Macro Rabbit over Chaos Dragons

Top 8:
4 Macro-Rabbit
1 Wind- Up
1 Mermil
1 Spellbooks
1 Chaos Dragons

----------------------------

YCS Bochum Top 32:
Six Samurai, Prophecy, 2 HERO (2 Bubble Beat), 4 Dino Rabbit, 4 Mermail, 8 Fire Fist, & 12 Wind-Up

Top 16:
Prophecy, Six Samurai, 5 Fire Fist, 4 Wind-Up, 2 Dino Rabbit, Genex Mermail, & 2 HERO (Bubble Beat)

Top 8:
Wind-up, Fire Fist, 2 Dino Rabbit, Six Samurai, Genex Mermail, & 2 HERO (2 Bubble Beat)

Top 4:
Wind-Up, Fire Fist, Genex Mermail, & Dino Rabbit

Finals:
Wind-Up beat Fire Fist

Yeahhhhhhh Six Samurai in Top 8 Very Happy lol bout time
Back to top Go down
https://ragnarokturboacademy.forumotion.com
Direct Hit

PostSubject: Re: YCS Bochum and YCS Santiago, Chile Results!   YCS Bochum and YCS Santiago, Chile Results! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:42 pm

Awww I really wanted shining friendship to top Sad
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: YCS Bochum and YCS Santiago, Chile Results!   YCS Bochum and YCS Santiago, Chile Results! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:24 am

Good info Obsidian... Six Samurai to me has always been capable of topping seeing as they do have a lot of arseanal effect wise and draw power...

so i suppose Wind-Up, Fire Fist, Genex Mermail, & Dino Rabbitwill be the top decks of the next format based on most event tops with wind-ups to be seen how they adjust with the new list.

Back to top Go down
Obsidian Shi En
Chancellor
Obsidian Shi En

PostSubject: Re: YCS Bochum and YCS Santiago, Chile Results!   YCS Bochum and YCS Santiago, Chile Results! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:14 pm

Entr0py wrote:
Good info Obsidian... Six Samurai to me has always been capable of topping seeing as they do have a lot of arseanal effect wise and draw power...

so i suppose Wind-Up, Fire Fist, Genex Mermail, & Dino Rabbitwill be the top decks of the next format based on most event tops with wind-ups to be seen how they adjust with the new list.

wind-Ups will be a Tier 2 deck regardless of the combos they still have, they will be more inconsistent than Inzektors are. On the other hand, Mermail, Fire Fist, Verz, Prophecy, and Incarnate Dragons will be the Top tier decks aka Tier 1 in my opinion. they are all really good decks. I will make a thread for tier predictions and top decks
Back to top Go down
Direct Hit

PostSubject: Re: YCS Bochum and YCS Santiago, Chile Results!   YCS Bochum and YCS Santiago, Chile Results! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:23 pm

You should also make a thing to discuss cards to counter the meta. I'm not really sure how certain meta decks work so it would be helpful for me.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Shi En
Chancellor
Obsidian Shi En

PostSubject: Re: YCS Bochum and YCS Santiago, Chile Results!   YCS Bochum and YCS Santiago, Chile Results! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Direct Hit wrote:
You should also make a thing to discuss cards to counter the meta. I'm not really sure how certain meta decks work so it would be helpful for me.

I am starting a series on YouTube on how to side against certain decks. Mainly the top 5 for the next format and constellar. TheYugiohSpartan is my channel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YCS Bochum and YCS Santiago, Chile Results!   YCS Bochum and YCS Santiago, Chile Results! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YCS Bochum and YCS Santiago, Chile Results!
Page 1 of 1