Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to United Duel Academy. Please stay active and make a good use of the forum.
Make sure you read the academy rules here.
Make sure you introduce yourself to us here.
Do you need to get tested to be in one of the dorms? Just post a request in a new topic in the Test Requests forum here.
Do you have any suggestions to make the academy better? Just post them here.

YCS San Diego Results

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Obsidian Shi En
Chancellor
Obsidian Shi En

YCS San Diego Results Empty
PostSubject: YCS San Diego Results   YCS San Diego Results I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:03 am

YCS San Diego Results:

YCS San Diego:
Top 32-
12 Merlantean, 6 Dino Rabbit, 4 Fire Fist, 2 Karakuri (1Karakuri Geargia), 2 Frog Monarch, 1 Machina Gadget, 1 Prophecy, 2 Wind-Up, 1 Gishki OTK, & 1 Six Samurai

Top 16-
6 Merlantean, 3 Fire Fist, 3 Dino Rabbit, 2 Frog Monarch, 1 Wind-Up, & 1 Machina Gadget

Top 8-
3 Merlantean, 2 Dino Rabbit, 1 Wind-Up, 1 Fire Fist, & 1 Frog Monarch

Top 4-
1 Merlantean, 1 Dino Rabbit, 1 Fire Fist, & 1 Wind-Up

Finals-
Merlantean beats Fire Fist

Michael Steinman (ARG) 2nd place [Fire Fist]
Jeff Jones (ARG) Top 8 [Merlantean]
Fraizer Smith (ARG) Top 32 [Fire Fist]
Billy Brake (ARG) 34th [Merlantean]

Last edited by Obsidian Shi En on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ragnarokturboacademy.forumotion.com
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: YCS San Diego Results   YCS San Diego Results I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:45 am

Awesome statistic YCS update Obsidian!!!

Seems like Merlantean established itself as the top deck fof the format (for now?) with fire fist close behind with several other decks not far behind. Frog Monarchs shows top consistency from the last YCS. and Gishki OTK topped, wow!
Back to top Go down
Skull Servant

Skull Servant

PostSubject: Re: YCS San Diego Results   YCS San Diego Results I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:15 pm

Thanks Obsidian, it's always good for a non-YCS player like myself to be enlightened about the top decks in the meta!
Back to top Go down
Direct Hit

PostSubject: Re: YCS San Diego Results   YCS San Diego Results I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:00 pm

I am still waiting for Shining Friendship to top.
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: YCS San Diego Results   YCS San Diego Results I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:01 am

Aw... and here I was going to post this again. Oh well. XD

That being said I'm missing one deck in the Top 32. I counted 30 decks from what you said (and then saw that Wind-Up made it to the tops again), so I'm just wondering what the 32nd deck was. Other than that, this was pretty consistent with the last YCS. And WOW, Frognarchs are STILL kicking! They doubled in fact! XD That's crazy! And Gishki OTK?! Rogue decks for the win!

I'm a little sad that Heroes didn't top, but it's all good.
Back to top Go down
http://axelablaze.tumblr.com
Obsidian Shi En
Chancellor
Obsidian Shi En

PostSubject: Re: YCS San Diego Results   YCS San Diego Results I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:17 am

My keyboard didn't type the 2 Wind-Ups in top 32
Back to top Go down
https://ragnarokturboacademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YCS San Diego Results   YCS San Diego Results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YCS San Diego Results
Page 1 of 1