Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to United Duel Academy. Please stay active and make a good use of the forum.
Make sure you read the academy rules here.
Make sure you introduce yourself to us here.
Do you need to get tested to be in one of the dorms? Just post a request in a new topic in the Test Requests forum here.
Do you have any suggestions to make the academy better? Just post them here.

RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
axelablaze

axelablaze

RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:23 pm

Challenge accepted, but I need DN to be working regularly again for me so I can even get on the site. I have a few final adjustments I need to make to the deck and I'll be ready to go.
Back to top Go down
http://axelablaze.tumblr.com
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:21 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Update Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

DN connection has been a bit flaky since yesterday due to a hard drive crash... hopefully they'd get it fixed soon :/

Note: 48 hour timeline count from challenge rule currently not in effect until further notice...
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:20 pm

It seems that DN is back up and running, so I think I can accept your challenge now, Skull. I've got a meeting tonight at 5:30 CST, but I don't think it should go past 7:30 tonight, so if we can duel around then that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Skull Servant

Skull Servant

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:24 pm

I don't know if I can do that unfortunately man, as that's 1.30 am where I am. Are you free any time before 5pm CST on the weekend?
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:27 pm

Alright. I am free both tomorrow and Saturday before 5 (I do have class at 2:30-5 tomorrow though). If you're free in an hour I could duel you at that time. I just need to take a shower here and do some stuff within that time.
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:30 pm

skull/axel... i should be able to play saturday afternoon aswell so hopefully i could catch you guys online for a POT duel!

time for me to finalize my testing and prep up Very Happy...

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven UPDATE: DN is back online and stable Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

48 hour timeline response to duel challenge rule back in effect... (as long as constant communication between parties are in effect regarding duel schedule, 48 hour countdown is null and void)

Calling out and Re-Challenging Quanrocks11 to a POT duel...

Last edited by Entr0py on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skull Servant

Skull Servant

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:31 pm

Awesome, that's cool with me, just send me a PM when you're ready axelablaze!
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:01 pm

Round 1 goes to Axel! Good match with Skull Servant and both he and Entr0py can confirm the victory. All 3 Volcanic Shells were in the deck too.
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:05 pm

Axel wins over Skull 2-0... 3x volcanic shell copies in main deck verified (papa-corn verified aswell)... good game to both Smile
Point chart updated!!!

Last edited by Entr0py on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:36 pm

48 hours since i challenged Quan with no reply... 48 hour rule in effect... updating point chart... moving on...

My next challenge is issued to Skull Servant... will be available today until 5pm. (open to any other challenges also)
Back to top Go down
Skull Servant

Skull Servant

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:30 pm

Challenge accepted Entr0py, a completely changed deck created now, hopefully one that actually works effectively! I am ready when you are, just message me on DN!
- Skull Servant
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:05 pm

I might be available tonight after 10pm central standard time, but otherwise I'm going to busy in the next few hours. Tomorrow I'm available until 2:30pm though.
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:13 pm

no problem skull... i'm online now... and yes, in the rulings it didn't say that you have to use the same deck (or not be able to edit your current deck) throughout the challenge only that you use three copies of your designated monster Smile looking forward to seeing updates you have made in your deck.
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:49 pm

a vary hard fought match with skull... wicked updates from skull's deck from his last duel with axel!
won over skull 2-1... point chart updated...

Last edited by Entr0py on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skull Servant

Skull Servant

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:51 pm

Entr0py wrote:
no problem skull... i'm online now... and yes, in the rulings it didn't say that you have to use the same deck (or not be able to edit your current deck) throughout the challenge only that you use three copies of your designated monster Smile looking forward to seeing updates you have made in your deck.
Great game with Entr0py, I took game 1 but he came back and took it 2-1. Both of us showed our designated 'Power of Three' monsters, Papa-Corn and Giant Kozaky! My next challenge goes out to Quanrocks11.
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:54 pm

hey axel... i can't seem to log into duelnetwork Sad... we'll make it happen soon...
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:18 am

Well, maybe tomorrow then? Preferably earlier in the day. That being said I've got a LOT to do tomorrow and I will have very little time. Razz
Back to top Go down
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:26 pm

Aw man, kinda sucks that i lost :/ lol. Had problems with my dad and got the comp taken away Q_Q. Oh well. I'm ready now Smile waiting a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:48 pm

hey quan, yeah i was thinking you forgot about us and teh POT challenge... anyways, Skull Servant issued out a challenge to you if you scroll back up... hopefully you got your issues with your dad resolved, but seeing as you were able to post online must be a good sign...

Is anyone else not able to log into DN? i can't seem to since yesterday... both in IE and firefox :/
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:30 am

I haven't checked lately. That being said I am EXTREMELY busy tomorrow and Tuesday, so Entr0py if it's fine with you I'd like to delay our challenge to Wednesday. It's completely up to you. I'm just not going to have a lot free time with classes, meetings, writing a rough draft for a music theory research paper, and more. I'll be free to duel Wednesday night though. Again, it's completely up to you.
Back to top Go down
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:34 am

axelablaze wrote:
I haven't checked lately. That being said I am EXTREMELY busy tomorrow and Tuesday, so Entr0py if it's fine with you I'd like to delay our challenge to Wednesday. It's completely up to you. I'm just not going to have a lot free time with classes, meetings, writing a rough draft for a music theory research paper, and more. I'll be free to duel Wednesday night though. Again, it's completely up to you.

no problem axel, when your ready and i'm able to log back into DN... we'll make it happen...
Back to top Go down
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:11 pm

LOL! I'll answer your challenge skully Very Happy When r u gonna be on?
Back to top Go down
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:49 pm

Can't get on DN guys D: What's going on?

Nvm. Got on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skull Servant

Skull Servant

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:58 pm

Quanrocks11 wrote:
Can't get on DN guys D: What's going on?

Nvm. Got on Very Happy
I can play tomorrow or Friday until 5pm ET Very Happy
Skull Servant
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:02 am

Sorry I wasn't available tonight, Entr0py. We had a FOUR hour long senate meeting tonight and it didn't help that we had a residence hall fire false alarm. I will most likely be available tomorrow night for a duel though. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"   RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RTA Duel Challenge: "Power of Three"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next