Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Welcome to Ragnarok Turbo Academy. We will do our best to improve you as a duelist here, and at the same time, you also can meet new people and interact. Please register if you have not yet done so, or sign in if you already are enrolled here. Thank you for choosing Ragnarok Turbo Academy.
Ragnarok Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to United Duel Academy. Please stay active and make a good use of the forum.
Make sure you read the academy rules here.
Make sure you introduce yourself to us here.
Do you need to get tested to be in one of the dorms? Just post a request in a new topic in the Test Requests forum here.
Do you have any suggestions to make the academy better? Just post them here.

EDA Explanation and Apologies.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
E.o.D

EDA Explanation and Apologies. Empty
PostSubject: EDA Explanation and Apologies.   EDA Explanation and Apologies. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Hello, Former members of UDA and EDA.
It's me, 12/21/12.
I know i probably don't belong here and obsidian will probably delete this but i have been keeping tabs on the academies here and there and would just like to explain a few things just so we get everything cleared up.
First off, I'm sorry about UDA and everything that happened.
Didn't mean for it to go that far, So i'm Sorry Obsidian.
Secdon, I'm sorry for closing EDA.
It wasn't because it was inactive, because it was doing really good. It was because i was really busy and didn't have much time. I didn't want it to become another INACTIVE site. So i just deleted it. I didn't have time for Yugioh in general, so i sold all my cards and focused on more important things.
But,
Now i have the time and i can get back into yugioh. It's a fresh new start for me.
So yet again, I'm sorry Obsidian for the trouble i caused you and hope you can accept my apology. Also sorry to everyone else about EDA.

I hope we can all be friends again because i would love to duel with you all and catch up.
Let's just all play the game we love and have fun. I missed you guys.
(Oh and especially a thank you and to Jesse vs Hidan, He Did everything in his power to keep the academy running constantly.)

I made a new account since the world didn't end on 12/21/12.

DN Name: Rymander

- E.o.D (End of Days) / Rymander / 12/21/12
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Shi En
Chancellor
Obsidian Shi En

PostSubject: Re: EDA Explanation and Apologies.   EDA Explanation and Apologies. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:10 pm

I will forgive you. If you want to be an admin again, let me know asap
Back to top Go down
https://ragnarokturboacademy.forumotion.com
Entr0py
Teacher
Entr0py

PostSubject: Re: EDA Explanation and Apologies.   EDA Explanation and Apologies. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:15 am

@E.o.D: Hey 12/21/12, just passing a message but Jesse vs. Hidan was just here yesterday and wondering how or where you are...
Back to top Go down
E.o.D

PostSubject: Re: EDA Explanation and Apologies.   EDA Explanation and Apologies. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:55 am

I know Entr0py. Thanks
Back to top Go down
axelablaze

axelablaze

PostSubject: Re: EDA Explanation and Apologies.   EDA Explanation and Apologies. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:08 pm

I was wondering what happened. I kept checking back to the academy, but it was gone. As for the inactivity I don't know if this could explain it, but were people getting locked out? It would not let me log back in no matter how many times I tried and I could never contact anyone about it. Glad things are all worked out here though.
Back to top Go down
http://axelablaze.tumblr.com
Quanrocks11
Teacher
Quanrocks11

PostSubject: Re: EDA Explanation and Apologies.   EDA Explanation and Apologies. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:46 pm

U U UMG ITS 12/21/12!!! How's it going over there in Canada? Btw do you know a place called Lake Diamond? Does it look nice there? Send me pics? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EDA Explanation and Apologies.   EDA Explanation and Apologies. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EDA Explanation and Apologies.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnarok Turbo Academy :: Main Lobby :: Rules And Announcements-
Jump to: